Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Lucky 4's

O.k.,Melissa tagged me so I've gotta do it...

Four places I go to over and over:
-Taco John's (for taco tuesday and for those 'I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE' days)
-to my laundry room ( Even I can't believe how much laundry 3 boys can dirty)
-out to the kennel to feed the puppies (anyone want to buy a puppy?)
-at night to my boys' room... had to threaten their lives again if they don't stay in bed.

Four places I like to eat:
- Chi Yo Thai (authentic eastern cuisine and the most surprising is it's actually in our home town!)
-cheescake Factory (say hello to lettuce wraps. I love you, i love you, i love you.. nigh unto idol worship)
- somewhere other than home
- Del Taco (chicken soft taco and fish taco. Thanks a lot to Mindy and MSG for taking away my free agency and getting me addicted.)

Four places I would like to be right now:
-super glued to a massage table
-visiting my out-of-town friends and family
- On an all expense paid, month long trip to Europe
- front seats/back stage pass at a Celine Dion concert.

Four TV shows:
-don't get a single station so we only do the movie thing.
- I did start old seasons of Lost which I thoroughly enjoyed, but alas I couldn't control myself and after several sleepless nights saying "just one more episode", I had to let it go.
-Alias (ditto to Lost except for I got through all but the last season)
-Oprah (don't make fun.. they quote her in church all the time. ha!)

Four books I've enjoyed:
-The Hiding Place by Corrie Ten Boom
-Les Miserables by Victor Hugo
-Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
-The Walking Drum by Louis Lamour

3 comments:

chats said...

So, every time I've clicked on your blog there is a new entry. Is my computer crazy? It's so fun to read about your insane life. Your kids are so lucky to have you as a mom. Three boys. Isn't it funny what Heavenly Father throws at you. I can totally hear your voice in your entries. It makes me so happy and so sad at the same time to read about you and your family. When can we talk?

Tara R. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sara said...

I'm so glad the Walking Drum made your book list!