Wednesday, September 17, 2008

How'd E.T. get so lucky?

I found something that gets me running faster than an M&M trail. So yesterday I heard my son stirring after his nap so I walked into the room to get him and this is what I saw.



A 'worms and snails and puppy dog tails' trail. I followed it and found the culprit.




Too cute to kill. To stinky to kiss. Everyone says, 'Oh, you'll laugh about this later' so I thought I'd do a little experiment and see how long it takes me to laugh this one off. Please submit your guesses. Whoever wins can have one of the little turds I saved in a baggie.

5 comments:

Williamson's said...

oh that little stinker! You might not be laughing yet, but it gave me a good laugh! I laugh now, but I know it won't be too long until I'm dealing with the same thing!

chats said...

I love it! Kids can be so gross, but so cute at the same time. 2-4 my time works almost every day for me. How about you just email me at B5dance@gmail.com with you phone number and we can make a date to talk.

Logan and Heidi said...

I'm guessing your already laughing about it! But if I'm right I don't want the baggie you saved. :) Your kids are cute!

Taneil said...

That is sick!!
Don't ya love life!

Tammy Jensen said...

Hilarious!!!