Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Tooth Fairy or something like it...

Hunter is 6 and just lost his first 2 teeth... just when I thought I couldn't take on one more responsibility, I was nominated as tooth fairy around here! But, I don't know where to go to get training for these things, so I just kind of winged it. For the first tooth, I couldn't find it, so I went in to wake him up in the morning so I had light to look for it. I reached under his pillow to act like I was shaking him to wake him up a little, and found the tooth and quickly exchanged it for the money. A close call for any tooth fairy to experience.

The second tooth, i couldn't find at all, so I left him the money anyway... I'm already teaching him the 'something for nothing' mentality...definitely a grade B tooth fairy. But worst of all, I think he may make his tooth into a little necklace or something really scary and boy-like.

1 comment:

Louis said...

Oh how I LOVE those boys!! They are so cute!