Monday, July 7, 2008

Hubba Hubby & Wifey


Ryan and I had our 7th anniversary this summer. We have an ongoing joke about our anniversary because neither of us are very good about dates. Every year but once we have forgotton our anniversary till the day of. Around 8:00 or 9:00 p.m. we both look at each other with big eyes and profusely apologize that we have forgotton once again. This year we actually had a disagreement about the date of our wedding. We had to get online and check the calenders for 2001 to see what the date was. Now if that isn't pathetic I don't know what is???? Talk about the 7 year itch. I think we have a poison ivy rash going on.



I love Ryan. He is kind, loving, forgiving, patient, fun, sweet, complimentary and extremely talented. I'm so glad he's mine for life. He's a great daddy. This weekend he's taking my 6 year old antelope hunting with him. He's been working with him on his archery for the last couple of weeks so he'll be ready by the time he's 12 (I think he's jumping the 'gun' a little.hee hee)


No comments: