Saturday, May 5, 2012

Family Photos

I was just looking through some blogs and remembered, "Oh, yeah, I think I have a blog out there." Everyone probably has stopped even checking this thing, so now I can post the really juicy stuff about my life. hee hee I don't know how people find the time to keep their blogs updated! I must be a time waster... Our family recently had pictures taken. Poor little Ashton is almost 3 and we didn't even have a family photo with him. We found an awesome photographer here in town and she gave us a great deal. We went down by the Boise river and miraculously made it through the session without blood or any major stains! The boys did manage to get into a berry patch and so Hunter has a hint of blue around his lips in some of the photos! I swear, is there anything more stressful than trying to get 6 disorganized people looking like civilized, happy, loving people for 20 minutes? all at the same time? on film? No, I didn't think so. I think some of our worst family memories will be taking family photos. so sad, but true. These aren't very good quality cause I just took pictures of our photos hanging on our wall with my Iphone.
Connor Age 7
Hunter age 10
Teagan age 5
Ashton age 2

2 comments:

-Susan- said...

Sooooo nice to see you back on the blog scene. I have missed you but totally understand not having the time to blog. Us retired folk have a bit more of the minutes to spare. Love the pics. What darling boys you have..your mom must be busting her buttons with pride. Love you Tara darling!

Taneil said...

SO cute! When can we see you again! Your boys are all grown up!