Sunday, May 4, 2008

Hello Blogging World...

O.k... so if there is one thing that my husband and I have in common it is that we are about 3-5 years behind the technology (which is like being 15 years behind because it's... well-- technology!!!) So, I am so proud of myself that I am actually taking the plunge and setting this blog up. I was inspired by my brother's and sister's blogs and so enjoyed being able to see their pictures and hear about their day to day goings on (stuff they'd forget to talk about when I call them, but the stuff life is really made of.) So if I'm the only one who reads this, so be it! It will get me journaling, which I struggle to keep up with as I run after 3 little boys with boundless energy and a husband who likes to hike 15 miles in one day. I don't have a chance! As it is, I'm creating this at 12:30 in the morning cause it's the only time I have alone.

1 comment:

pixiestylist said...

yahooo! welcome to the blogging world! :) come look at my blog too! i've been blog-surfing today (going to other people's blogs and clicking on their bloglists on the side) that's how i found you
this is beckyhahn bytheway :)